Noise-Induced Hearing Loss

Steelworks | Foundry | Engineering | Chemical | Manufacturing | Mills | Production Power Stations | Fabrications |
Heavy Plants | Shipyards | Construction Groundworks | Railway | National Coal Board | Many More…

Don’t Wait, Contact Us Now!

It’s important not to delay in seeking legal advice
if you suspect hearing loss or are dealing with
tinnitus (ringing in one or both ears), you have
just THREE YEARS to start your claim!

Start Your Claim

Simply complete the short form below and one of our specialists will get back to you as soon as possible.


Why Do We Ask For Your National Insurance Number?

Although you don’t need to supply your National Insurance number on the initial application, you will need to at some point. We ask this so that our solicitors can trace your work history and prove you worked for the company in the claim and that their insurance company cannot claim that you didn’t work there.

I Worked For the Military/MoD

Come this way… The laws are slightly different for those who worked in the military, but don’t worry, you can expect the same level of service from our MoD specialists as our industrial hearing loss team.

Why Three Years?

There are different time limits within which you must begin legal action in a personal injury claim. You should get legal advice urgently if you want to claim compensation. Noise induced hearing loss (NIHL) comes under personal injury law and the time limit for this is 3 years. This means that court proceedings must be issued within 3 years of you first being aware that you have suffered an injury.

What Is Your Cut?

We operate on a no win, no fee basis. This means that a success fee of 25% inc. VAT will be charged if your claim is successful, but nothing is charged if not.